Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design Medical, Health, Nutrition, Infographics Or Posters











About:

Provide me with your content* and I will,

-Design high quality infographic

-Give you JPG, PNG, PDF (Print Ready) files

-Ensure friendly working experience and punctuality

-Provide source file on custom order

-Conduct research for you on custom order (Being a medical student, I can guarantee to provide you with well researched, authentic data points)



*Give high quality logo (PNG preferred) - if there is any



-If you need any extra help related to your infographics, do let me know as I am always open to custom offers.

-Moreover, my services are not only limited to medical though, I can design a high yield infographic for other fields as well provided that the quality and yield of design will not be compromised.



Feel free to contact me if you have any queries!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment