Friday, March 26, 2021

Create A Most Amazing Infographic











About:

         -Welcome to My Infographic Design Service And Amazon listing-

 

Hello,

I am Humnakhan. I am here to help you by making your product infographic and amazon listing. And I will give you a FREE offline SEO service. I will put some tags on your images. I hope it can help to rank your product on the search and grow up your sales.





Have a look some of my creations: https://goo.gl/sBFQUB

 

Service Brief

✅ Photoshop Editing

✅ Background Removing (clipping path use pen TOOL)

✅Image Resizing/Cropping

✅Color Corrections

✅Touch Ups

✅Enhancement

✅Light and Color Balancing

✅Create Reflections

✅Shadow Effects

✅Infographics images (shows the product's features)

✅Add logo, Badges, Custom icon, etc

  Any Many More...



Why you choose me?

✔️ Friendly

✔️ Dedicated

✔️ Professional

✔️ 100% Satisfaction

✔️ Unlimited Revisions

                         Order Infographic and Lifestyle design Of Your Product NOW!

Reviews


:

Recommended Highly. As always, very happy with her attention to detail and quick turnaround. Thank you again!

:

I am really very grateful and very happy with the work she has done. She is a very trustworthy person. She is very intelligent in her work. I recommend her 100%. She is an excellent person.

:

Great experience. Working with this seller was amazing, Now I am happy that I have a trustworthy expert to help me. Highly recommended.

:

Good work

:

this guy is incredible . we worked first time with him but we are extremely satisfied with his work which was approved by 3/4 people. spectacular project finished before time. if you want a seller that will work with you to create the perfect brand asset this is your guy. we will hire him again for our upcoming projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment