Saturday, March 27, 2021

Send Fully Editable Infographics Platinum Pack HQ











About:

In need of a huge Pack of High-Quality Infographics? Look no further!



Instead of spending your money on 1 Infographic, you can create them (adapt templates) yourself with ease, using

            The Ultimate Infographic Monster Pack!

This Pack is a collection of a huge variety of High-Quality pre-made templates which are completely editable. The vectors are presented in .ai and .eps formats (Inkscape / Illustrator / CorelDraw) along with .jpg and .psd images for a preview. A collection build up from different sources. See video & pictures for a few examples!



With more than 120.000 (!) HQ vectors (7 GB!) in the basic Gig, virtual every subject is covered:

  • Business;
  • Marketing;
  • IT;
  • Medical;
  • Geographical;
  • Technology;
  • Internet;
  • Social Media;
  • Environment;
  • Etc., too much for indexing!


Moreover, there's a very nice bonus for you when you complete the order (including feedback)!



Looking for more? Check the extras:



- How to create top notch Infographics yourself from scratch (and sell them), along with explainer video and documents;

- The Value Pack, offering industry made material (including explainer video);

- The Infographic Video Pack.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was great. Good communication in a timely manner. My only thought for improvement (and this might be something that I overlooked and if so, my apologies). but it would be nice if there were some kind of table of contents, or something that helped me weed through such a myriad of diff information. my only thought for improvement, and if that already exists, my apologies. and if does, please let me know where I could find it, as this I my first time using this service and I am relatively new to everything graphic design. thanks so much and take care

Seller's Response:

Fast and amazing package!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order.

:

Great product

:

Great buyer, smooth transaction! If you need any further help, just let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment