Saturday, March 27, 2021

Draw Your Business Process Or Business Model











About:

Why should we work together?


  • I trully love to develop new business process and have new ideas to the known process
  • I use to work with bpmn for at leat 3 years
  • I give bpmn training at my company


Just dend me the idea of the process in a flow sequence


I will provide you with the following:
  • The BPMN process drawn (divided into pools of those responsible or not)
  • Possible automation ideas
  • Possible waste ideas in the process
  • How could you automate this step


I DO NOT automate the process to you


If you have any question, I invite you to contact me before ordering

Reviews


:

Absolute gem. True professional, will use again. Thank you.

:

thanks for great job

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment