Sunday, March 21, 2021

Design Unique And Stunning Infographic











About:

Looking for a Professional and Unique infographic????

YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

I am a Level 2 Seller with seven years of experience in data visualisation/infographics

  • 100% Unique and Professional Infographics
  • High Resolution images - web quality, print quality and all customised sizes available
  • Fully layered editable files. All the graphics and vectors are editable
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied
  • Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suit



I have a  7 years experience in Graphic designing field. I ensure to deliver extraordinary info graphics according to the clients expectations. 100% satisfaction Guaranteed.



PRICING METHOD

I will make a brief info graphic on your desired topic (10 points$5=300 words). 

If your content has more than 10 points please order one more gig for every 10 points you have.

If you are not sure about no of points you have, No problem :) just drop me a message with your content, I will let you know how much it will cost to complete your infographic.

I also design Animated infographics, Interactive Infographics. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication and fixes errors quickly.

Seller's Response:

I have worked with this seller twice and probably will again. Great work and service!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Once again this seller delivered exactly what I asked for even faster than I expected. I will be returning for more services from this seller in the future.

:

Thank you very much. Would love to work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment