Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Infographic Or Presentation Design For Print











About:

Hi, I am Renatto, an architecture and visual design graduate. I have been involved in award winning visual designs for presentations, contests, large format print and I would love to share my experience and abilities with you!



This gig is for either fully artistic illustration or infographic design for any type of information you need presented logically, visually and intuitively in a minimalist style. I have experience in the design and for both web and printed media of brochures, flyers, pamphlets and illustrations. I am an artist on my free time and I would love to engage conceptually and artistically in any endeavour you desire. I hope we can make something great together!



Files are provided as 300dpi A4 PNGs! You can rest assured that you get true print quality.



All the designs and concepts are my own and created for you , you don't need to fear for any copyright dispute.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment