Thursday, May 6, 2021

Design A Professional Flowchart And Infographic











About:

Hello and thanks for viewing my gig.



I have more than 5 years of experience as graphic designer with strong design and illustration skills and worked for almost all types of projects e.g.



  • Engineering
  • eLearning,
  • Advertising,
  • Corporate communications,
  • Web development
  • Law
  • Business





I will design a unique and eye-catching flowchart and Infographic that can include drawings and icons along with minimal color scheme, suitable for explain every aspect of your design.



I will provide the source files (illustrator and photoshop) and images in high resolution (jpg or png format). I will be glad to answer every question that you have in your mind. Let's discuss.



Thanks

Awadood

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment