Monday, March 29, 2021

Create Gis Map, Vector Map, Do Spatial Analysis











About:

I am GIS Analyst with more than 5 year experience in GIS field. I have done many projects from creating GIS maps. I have good Knowledge in creation of maps using Arcgis, Envi, Erdas, GlobalMaper, QGIS etc. I have knowledge of database managment with GIS data.



 I offer the following Services for you;



  • Coordinate System
  • Create Maps from Google Earth
  • Download Satellite Imagery
  • Make Thematic Maps
  • Shapefie, Feature Class, Geodatabase, kml etc
  • Georeferencing
  • Digitization of Point, Lines and Polygon in Vector format.
  • Spatial Analysis.
  • Lineament/Lineament Density Map, Rose Diagram
  • Topographic Map(contour, shaded relief)
  • Topology/Cross-Section

And much more.



Free layout design.

Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment