Saturday, April 3, 2021

Design An Engaging Infographic And Unique Design











About:

Hi and Welcome all to my Gig, Here you will get:

A Professional and Engaging Infographic design

Check out the above packages that suit you the best



I will start working asap on your project after placement of order.

If you have any ideas, sketches, color schemes etc. please do share with me. If you don’t have any specifications then don’t worry I will do it for you.

✔ Prompt communication

✔ Well thought out design

✔ Please See Gig Extras for additional services



To get started I will just need a few details on your requirements, which you can find in FAQ's. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help. 



 Got No Text / data points 

No Problem. Just select the Premium package and let me know the topic and I will do research and data collection for the info-graphic design

 

~ Please make sure you provide all requirements to prevent delay on starting the work

Please feel free contact if you have any question, I will get back to you as soon as I can:)



Thanks for visiting my gig. Looking forward to working with you!



Regards:

Ahmad Aftab

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment