Monday, March 29, 2021

Create A Business, School, Or Instagram Infographic











About:

I will create a professional and stunning infographic for your school, business, or Instagram post. Graphics design has been my passion back in high school. I have been professionally making infographics design for more than 4 years.



The following are the features of my gig:

  • Professional and stunning design
  • Includes source file
  • Fast delivery
  • A product make from dedication, passion, and hard work
  • Unique concepts
  • High quality product
  • 100% money-back guarantee



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about this gig.

Thank you!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Like before, I am happy with the work provided.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Pogs did an excellent job. They designed exactly what I had in my head and my customers are thrilled.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Pogsvlogs was awesome! This was my first time using this service and he was very patient. I had a lot of questions and because technology is not one of my strengths, he patiently helped me navigate this process. He responded to me throughout the process in a timely manner and finished before the deadline. The infographic came out so much better than I anticipated. I will definitely use this service again and refer Pogsvlogs to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment