Sunday, March 28, 2021

Design And Redesign Infographics For You











About:

Hello Fiverr Family,

Welcome to my infographic GIG!!!

I am here to help you to design your infographic or customize your infographic design. I will use Adobe Illustrator for this work. 

You have to share:

  • - Necessary details about the infographic.
  • - Sample work 
  • - Colors that you want me to use.
  • - Anything that I ask from you.
You will get:

  • -High-quality infographic
  • -Revisions
  • -Flow charts.
  • -Social media post
  • -your 100% satisfaction 
  • - and much more.


Kindly do the inbox before placing the order.

Thanks 







Reviews


:

The design is very amazing I am really happy with the work all posts are amazing, Thanks for your work

:

Great job, fast delivery, seller totally recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment