Sunday, May 2, 2021

Create A Professional Infographic Design In 4 Hours











About:

Order Now !!!! for creating an infographic for you. 



I will design eye-catching and professional infographics design for you and your business.



My Infographics Provides

    • Shows an Expert understanding of a Subject and Viewed
    • Create Strong Brand Awareness
    • Viral Capability
    • Compelling and Attractive


  • Why do you need my services?


    1. I work until you are 100% satisfied!

    2. I offer MONEY-BACK services!                        

    3. I offer unlimited revisions

    4. 24/7 Availability

    5. Fast Communication


    Here are the things which I need from you



    1.  Title of Infographics
    2.  Content in doc file
    3.  Example of design or draw image on paper (if there are specific ideas in your mind)
    4.  Website URL and Logos


    Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Infographic.



    Feel free to ask if you have any questions.........

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Easy to communicate with. The design was not fully what I described but was able to make changes and use the color scheme I needed.

    Seller's Response:

    thank you very much

    Seller's Response:

    The communication was clear and fast and also the delivery of the infographic - thank you really much, you helped me a lot!

    Seller's Response:

    thank you very much

    Seller's Response:

    Good work. Thank you




    No comments:

    Post a Comment