Friday, April 16, 2021

Design Infographic Charts Graphs Tables And Diagrams











About:

Do you want to take your infographic design, infographic charts, tables, graphs, diagrams,road maps, micro projects to the next level?

well , you are at the right place. In this professional gig, we will provide a unique , creative, and eye-catchy product infographic design, flow charts, diagrams. And all kinds of graphic design.

Interestingly, I love my work.

        MY SERVICES!

  • Infographics design
  • infographics charts
  • tables
  • diagrams
  • etc



  • Why us:-
  • Unlimited revisions included
  • Creative and eye-catching design
  • Yes Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  • 3 type of source file option available CRD, EPS, or AI
  • Provide you with all file formats like JPG, PNG, PDF, etc…
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never share with anyone)
  • All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality, or any custom size.







I really look forward to work with you soon, thank you!!d

Reviews


:

This seller is one of the top on FIVERR, and is highly professional - timely, and is able to 100% complete your work with satisfaction. He over-delivers value. I will be using him for my next project.

:

I have been very exigent and I had many special wishes. Adnan Khna has always perfectly adapted to my requirements, also when these were difficult to meet. Extraordinary efforts were made, so that I got a custom-made result. The fulfillment of my extra-needs was always the priority of Adnan Khan. I am impressed of your merit! Thank you very much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment