Thursday, April 15, 2021

Editable Infographic, Roadmap, Charts In Powerpoint











About:

All presentation elements, creative process flow, charts, organizational chart, infographics more attractive, creative way, you are in the right place.

I pride on creating high-quality deliverables that will make you a return customer.

What I Offer?

1. I use MS PPT for creating org chart, process map and other Business diagrams, presentation elements, infographics.

2. Creative and color palette based on your logo, yet professional

3. High Quality100% original and custom made. All the deliverables in different formats - Jpg, Pdf, SVG, PNG.

5. Editable source files.

6. Revisions Unlimited.

What I need?

Please provide a numbered list of FINALISED steps, including the shapes  (rectangle, circle, diamond etc) in editable word / powerpoint format only.

All other items to be included (logo, pictures, etc)

Please contact me prior to ordering for an estimate. Also include the file/ord chart or instructions so I can review and provide an estimate. 

 

Reviews


:

I came to Asha unsure how to visualize this information into a graphic. She turned my idea into a beautiful visual tool that I'm super psyched to get it out there to help others! I'll be back for another road map very soon! Thanks again for being so easy to work with and so quick to deliver something I'm proud to display as part of my brand!

:

This is the second roadmap Hilam has made and it looks amazing!

:

Hilam, thank you so much! I really love this roadmap. :-)

:

Great work!

:

Immaculate work delivered on time




No comments:

Post a Comment