Sunday, April 11, 2021

Create A Professional Infographics











About:

Hi,



We are small studio with many talent. In this gigs, i will make infographic on your desired topic.  I also will give you  eye catching, simple, professional and creative visually arresting infographics. Infographic that we will make are flat design infographic.


What you will get with my special gigs are:


  • Special, Unique, and Profesional
  • Creative and Eye-Catching 
  • Source Files in .AI, .EPS or .PDF
  • Commercial Use
  • (PREMIUM PACKAGE) Design with dedicated designer, and with custom illustration.
  • Unlimited Revision - UNTIL YOU SATISFIED!
  • Any Size
  • Preview in High Resolution JPEG/PNG


Please contact directly to fiverr message if you have any question or discuss project that related for this gigs. I also can create logo, brochure, poster, icon, and many more.



NOTES:

*my apologize, i'm not make an infographic about sex and bet/betting.



THANK YOU ^^


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, very impressed by dugongraphics and their ability to take my idea and implement it very quickly. I have at least a dozen more projects that I hope to do, so I'll definitely be back.

:

Dugon is the best at taking your ideas and making them reality. This is my third time using and I will continue to use them. Thanks for the great work.

:

Very happy with he final deliverable

:

Great Seller as always!!

:

Great Working With this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment