Friday, May 14, 2021

Design Finance Infographics Direct Mailers Flyers Etc











About:

I will create a unique infographic customized for your needs. Whether it's a general infographic, direct mailer, or marketing flyer, if it's related to anything finance I can do it! Why finance related topics? Because I have a deep background of firsthand experience working in the finance, insurance and investment industries. I have a better feel and understanding of the industry sentiments and financial terms to make the most relevant graphics for the industry.

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

wcapital11 was great to work with. He was very quick with the corrections and I will work with him again.

:

I’ve worked with this seller on other projects, always does a great job!

:

Great to work with. Infographic was exactly to my specifications, and revisions I requested came back fast.

:

It was great. His knowledge of insurance industry made this project really easy. He understood what I was looking for. The process was smooth. The project was completed to my satisfaction. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment