Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Design Creative Infographics, Flowcharts And Maps











About:

Hello and thanks for viewing my gig.

I have more than 10 years of experience as graphic designer with strong illustration skills and worked for almost all kinds of projects: engineering, eLearning, advertising, corporate communications, web development...

I will design a unique infographic that can include 2D drawings and icons, 3D simplified renders (for example, a building, machinery part or any kind of objetct), suitable for explain every aspect of your project.

I will provide the source files (illustrator and photoshop) and images in high resolution (jpg or png format).

I will be glad to answer every question you have and start working together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is absolute amazing and I love every bit of the info-graphs... if your thinking of who to get one and don't know which one to use then this is by far a no brainer. I WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN I have gone through a lot of duds till I found this gig, please use if u are looking for infographics as u won't be disappointed.

:

Quick response to initial project and edits. Although the initial info request seems like a basic overview is required, it needs to include everything you are requesting. I didn't know that at first and added a communication step.

:

the work was really perfect and we were not very clear in some of our requests and Rafael was able to really take the time to understand our needs and match them. Fantastic!

:

I would highly recommend Rafael... this is my second experience with him and it was wonderful... exact attention to detail... THANK YOU SO MUCH.. ROB

:

Many thanks, Rob. It's easy to work with such collaborative and friendly customers.




No comments:

Post a Comment