Saturday, May 15, 2021

Design Business Infographics For You











About:

Welcome to my Business Infographic Design Gig.

I will design eye-catchy infographics and flowcharts for your business. I believe in a long-term relationship and always put your brand and audience first.



I will design infographics for your:

  • Business
  • Instagram profile
  • Amazon products
  • Presentations &
  • for any other purposes, you want.



My services include:

  • Creative & unique infographics, not pre-made templates
  • All size resolutions A4, A3, Web Quality, or any custom size
  • All file formats like JPG, PNG, PDF, etc.
  • 3 type of editable file options (AI, PSD, EPS)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Satisfaction guaranteed or Money back
  • Full ownership of designs



Note: Kindly mention all the points properly in the way you want them in the infographic.

If you are not sure about the number of points you have, no worries, just send me a message with your content file, I will let you know how much it will cost you to complete your infographic successfully.



I'm at your services, so feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first time working with the Afaq. But it was nothing like it. It was more like working with a trusted partner who understands your needs and is eager to help as someone who is on your side. That is the hallmark of a professional. There is more that I want to share about his design abilities he took my concept and converted into a graphic that hard to get your eyes off of. It was all that I asked for and more. And, it is was not something a rookie designer could pull off. Afaq acted like a pro on all counts and looks like he will be my go to designer going forward.

:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Priya. I am truly humbled and would love to create more infographic designs for you in future. Thanks again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment