Friday, May 14, 2021

Design Niche, High Engagement Infographics In 24 Hours











About:

Hi There! Looking for Unique, Professional, High-Quality Business Infographics? 



I have decided to freelance full time on Fiverr, meaning that I will dedicate all my time to the gigs I receive here. My design can be professional, creative and fun and I believe in 100% customer support (just reach out to me if you have questions)! 



I have worked with many companies (including F500 companies) and helped to come up with creative concepts / infographics / flow charts / diagrams / etc. My infographic will help to increase the engagements for your business. You can take a look at some examples that I have (the number of likes, comments on Facebook, etc). 



I offer 3 different packagesEconomy (10 Pts), Premium (20 Pts) & Platinum (40 Pts)



All Packages Include:!
- Professional Infographic/ Flowchart/ Timeline/Piechart
- Unique Creative Design  
- Source File (psd / ai)

- All file formats (jpg, png, pdf, ppt)
- All sizes available
- Commercial Use

- Research for your topic (EXTRA GIG)

- 24/7 VIP Customer Support



Let's work together to boost your business!

Reviews


:

Communication was great. Seller was able to meet my requirements and went above and beyond what I was expecting. I will definitely use contact again for future projects.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment