Saturday, February 20, 2021

Create Professional Infographics,Flow Sheet For Business And Education











About:

"Graphical excellence is the well-designed presentation of interesting data – a matter of substance, of statistics, and of design". Edward Tufte



Hi, my name is Tahira Nawaz, i'll design professional infographic for you, with custom illustration and based your content, professional layout and eye catching :)



Why You choose me:



I am expert in tailor-made Infographics designing. I know how to create expressive and clean infographics, technical illustrations of business models, steps of a workflow, timelines and other graphic design to provide you with top notch artwork for your needs.



If you engage me for creating your Infographics I can assure you of getting an excellent piece of design that not only clearly visualizes your data/ story/ business plan/ CV etc. but also ensures enough branding and advertisement for you.



If You will use my services you will get:



  • I'll provide unlimited revision
  • Provide source file ai adobe illustrator, eps vector and pdf file
  • I'll provide high resolution images both in JPG and PNG, all resolution that you want :)
  • Money back gurantee
  • 100 % satisfaction
  • 24/7 friendly communication


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The finished product was a really nice, creative infographic that nicely reflected my brand. Tahirastudio made changes quickly and was very easy to communicate with.

:

Very professional, patient and communicative. She’ll listen carefully to all the details and explanations you share with her until she will cater something that exactly suits and supports your vision.

:

Thank you very much.

:

Excellent work

:

VERY Creative Result; highly talented seller with a very professional approach. I'd HIGHLY recommend to work colleagues.




No comments:

Post a Comment