Friday, February 19, 2021

Create Professional Infographic Design In 24 Hours











About:

I will create a simple yet eye catching infographic designed with 10 points from scratch, custom made just for you in 5 days.



If you NEED THE DESIGN IN A DAY, add Extra Fast Gig 

Please understand that for this gig you have to provide all 10 points properly written in the way you want in the infographic in word or text format.

If you need help writing the content of the infographic or need me to type the text from images and scanned documents please add Gig Extra for Research (+$60).

The information (including content) you send me for the infographic should be complete. Also if you want the infographic to be properly branded, please provide me with your email and/or website and/or phone number and/or logo (preferably HQ png or vector).

Why me?

  • 100% unique and professional work
  • Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Revisions included
  • Creative and eye-catching design 

And finally if you have any specific requirement of image size/dimension (specific height/width) please specify before I start the work and not after I have completed it.

Reviews


:

I started the project with a simple graphic in mind and the seller implemented multiple rounds of requested changes with no complaints. I appreciated it. I was satisfied with the end result enough that I then hired the seller to make two more graphics for me. All have matching branding and design. The graphic is infinitely better than the rough mockup I sent initially, and better than what I could have designed myself. I'm glad I hired a professional.

:

Extremely poor communication. I have sent around 40 messages back to back and several times same message has to be sent multiple times, because they were delivering wrong incomplete design most of the times without paying attention to the instructions provided. 2 day late delivery and at the end of the 4th day, asked for more money claiming it is an additional work. Lack of communication makes working with this team an unpleasant experience.

:

They have done fantastic work! and they were very quick in giving the result of the revisions back, sometimes only 1 or 2 hours. They never complained about having to do reviews. It took some time to get what I had in mind, but thanks to their numerous suggestions and reviews we finally got there.

:

Had a complicated infographic with about 30 pieces of text, photos and statistics. I received a very refined solution, and found them to be cooperative and of a good working calibre. Recommended !

:

This is my 2nd time working with Kreativedeszigns and they did a nice job both times. They were not big jobs, but they still gave me good response time and prompt communications.




No comments:

Post a Comment