Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Product Infographic Design











About:

**********A very Warm Welcome to my Product Infographic Design Gig*********



Are you Looking for Professional and eye catching Product Infographic design with an affordable price?Then you are at the right place.I have more than 4 years of experience in designing Infographic. I will utilize my professional experience to give you quality work.



In my services you will get the following:



  • List, Process, Informational, Timeline, Resume, Hierarchical, Geographic Infographics
  • Statistical, Comparison Infographics
  • Completely Stunning & Professional Workflow Design
  • Unique Workflow Design by Your Requirements
  • Provide you all file format like PSD, AI, JPG, PNG, PDF, etc…



Why Me??



  1. Highly experienced
  2. Creative mind
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. Commercial copy rights
  5. 100% satisfaction
  6. 100% unique design
  7. Quality Customer Support
  8. Interactive Ideas Sharing
  9. Money Back Guarantee



If you need any of above mentioned services please feel free to contact me.I will be happy to help you.

Best regards: yousaf_designs



Tags:

#Infographics, #Best #info #graphics, #eye #catching #infographics, #attractive #info-graphics, #business, #non-profit.













































Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive but did did not seem to understand the instructions even though I provided a mockup. Revisions were then required but only partially completed, requiring further revisions. Frankly, I could have done this myself and I am not a designer!

Seller's Response:

You place order without my consent Still i work hard on your project with suitable amount of information.

:

Very professional.

:

Yousef was terrific, would choose him again and will

:

Great buyer..




No comments:

Post a Comment