Thursday, February 18, 2021

Design Amazon Infographic And Amazon Lifestyle Imaging











About:

Hi,



I'm a Professional Graphic Designer with 5+ years experience. A good looking and attractive Amazon Product Listing Images will boost your business sales and stand out among your competitive ones. So don't hesitate to knock out.



I , with years of experience, specialized in amazon main page, amazon infographics, amazon lifestyle imaging and amazon Photo Editing to showcase your brand services in the best possible way.



I VALUE :



  • Competitor Product Analysis before i set to work
  • Following all standards for listing images
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WORK


MY SERVICES:



  • Infographic Design
  • Life style images
  • Main page / Main page optimization
  • Product photos retouching
  • Image Manipulation


Contact me directly with your brief instructions and will give you good turn around time.



NOTE:
 Contact me before placing an order.



Kind Regards,

JUNAID

Reviews


:

The service was great and the work quality came out just like asked. The service and communication is better than I expected too. He is very good with communication and he has helped me with other things outside the service as well. I would seriously recommend him.

:

Junaid is very helpful, even if there is a problem he will find a solution! Even if I ask for a adjustment, he will take the time for you! Thank you Junaid!!

:

love dealing with junaid

:

I enjoy working with him. he is doing a quick job

:

Awesome!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment