Monday, January 4, 2021

Provide Vector Technical Illustration, Line Drawing, Line Art











About:

**For unlimited revisions, do not place an order until we discuss your project. I will provide a custom quote based on your project's needs and a timeline based on my current workload. Rates run from $25 and up depending on illustration style and details. I work on more than one platform, so timeline runs 3 days and up based on project needs and where you are in my queue. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.**



I provide 2D Digital Illustration Services for a variety of business applications. I specialize in line drawing and vector tracing for content creation. My service module includes content for websites, presentations, training material, step by step product inserts, patent illustration, flat, isometric, exploded illustrations and more.



Services and illustration techniques include:



Line Drawing / Line Art



Digital Illustration - Photoshop (raster) / Illustrator (vector)



Vector Graphics / Tracing



Instructional Illustration - Content Creation



Technical Illustration



Step by Step Product Inserts



Patent Drawing



Flat, Cutaway, Exploded, and Isometric Illustration



Creation of copyrightable content



Photoshop Editing



Eastern US Standard Time

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive, very quick. Excellent work and just what I wanted

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with the Seller and I am, once again, pleased with the process and the outcome. The Seller is very easy to work with and provides great input and communication. I would definitely recommend the services.

:

Thank you. It was my pleasure.

:

Outstanding work.. very happy.

:

Excellent seller. Fantastic result..delivered above and beyond what I expected. Thanks Sandra .




No comments:

Post a Comment