Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Amazon Product Photo Editing Retouching Info Graphic Design











About:

FREE SAMPLE BEFORE ORDER

I can do your work everybody say this to you but I want say if you interested 

I will send you a sample first of your work as per as your requirements. 

If you wouldn't be satisfied with my work then there is no need to order me or pay me. 



Basic package- 1 image: as per as your requirements, the main photo on a white background / Lifestyle or Info graphics Design



Standard package - 3 images:

main image (product and packaging on a white background)

Info graphics (product image in detail as your requirements)

Lifestyles (as your requirements)



Premium package - 4 images:

1 photo - main image (product and packaging on a white background)

1 photos - Infographics (product image in detail as your requirements

2 photos - Lifestyles (your product in people's lives as your requirements)



If you have any doubt or question just inbox me

If you give me chance to do your work then I will do my best to make you satisfied. Please allow me to make you satisfied.



Amazon Product Photo, Product Photo Retouch, Info Graphics Design, 

Lifestyle Product Image Design, Background Remove, Color Correction, Amazon Product Photo Editing, photoshop Editing, Photo Retouching.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So gratefull !

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

He is sooo patient, and professional! It's my pleasure to work with him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sooooo much!

Seller's Response:

I highly recommend him, he is really professional and patient!




No comments:

Post a Comment