Sunday, January 3, 2021

Design A Professional Infographic











About:

Having a creative infographic on your website is the best way to tell the story and educate your clients. Following your branded guidelines, I will design an original infographic for your business. I draw images for an infographic myself and don't use free stock online vectors. This leaves you with an original work ready for commercial use.



In this gig you will get: 

- Free consultation and fresh design ideas

- High-quality and unique infographic design

- Infographic in any format you need (including vectors)



Let's chat! 

Reviews


:

I am repeatedly impressed with how this designer can take an idea and create something incredibly special and magical. The best thing that happened to me this month was finding this designer. I hope we have a long partnership! They are able to take my wild ideas and turn them into something lovely!

:

Wow. I have been looking for a designer that can design graphics and infographics with a sleek style, and I cannot believe I found them. I am so pleased and I cannot wait to continue to bring more projects to this seller. I am beyond happy! Beautiful iconographics to reflect data that we needed to visually communicate!

:

Seller is a good communicator, delivers the work when they say they will, and always creates beautiful products that meet (normally EXCEEDS) my expectations. I will order again, and again!

:

The first version was a bit more simple than I had hoped, but the 2nd revision was great. It was a tough project to describe and she did a nice job communicating and trying to figure out what I was asking for.

:

Great communicator, great designer, great use of font, color choices, and has just a stellar design eye. Delivers quality products in a timely manner. I am a repeat customer and will order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment