Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Create Most Amazing Infographic











About:

I'm Top Rated Infographic Designer at Fiverr with 3,600+ Positive Reviews!



I will make a beautiful infographic on your topic. Before give you a quote I have to see the exact stats/text/data/info you want me to turn into infographic.



What stands for "point"?

"97% of marketers are using infographics for gaining backlinks"

" Spend at least 5 minutes a day updating your Facebook Page"



Each of these are points. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.





IMPORTANT NOTES



  1. If you want me to collect the data for your infographic order the Gig Extra for it ($15).
  2. If you want to have more than 10 points please order the gig extra for it (or choose standrart/premium package)
  3. Write the exact data/stats/info in doc file or paste it in the message box.
  4. If your data/stats/info is in image, write it as doc and then send OR order one more gig for every 10 points you have in the image.
  5. If you want to order more than one infographic at once don't. Keep them in separated orders.
  6. If you have size requirements-send them!





Check the Gig Extras for more value to your order...





All my Fiverr GIGS :



http://www.fiverr.com/rozerart









Reviews


:

My seller was very responsive and professional with the communications and promptness with delivering the project in short time frame. I am so appreciative of his attention to detail and I felt he really understood what I needed with the images and color revisions. He was referred to me by Chen Yen of Fill My Holistic Practice.com. I will plan to utilize his talents again in the near future! Thank you rozerart!!! Happy New Year 2021!!

:

First time using Fiverr and Rozerart delivered way beyond expectations. Fast, responsive and came over the top (in a good way) with creativity and expertise. They did a single infographic for me and now I want to turn this into a 6-10 part series of infographics - I will be back.

:

The seller is a pleasure to work with. Not only did he do an excellent design, but he also worked with me to get all of the details just right. I hope to work with him again in the future!

:

What an amazing infographic!! The design is extraordinary and you have inspired me to think of new ideas for infographics. Thank you for your creativity and quick response. Bravo!!

:

This is an incredible infographic that was made perfectly in record time. I am beyond happy with it. I always come back to this amazing designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment