Saturday, April 10, 2021

Create A Professional Unique Infographic











About:

A nice colorful visual infographic, we give you Eye catching, Simple, Professional and Unique visually arresting infographics.      



I will make a brief info graphic on your desired topic (10 points $5=300 words).



I will collect data points on your desired topic for $10.

Why us:

  • Yes 100% unique and professional work 
  • Yes Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  • Yes Provide you all files possible
  • Yes all sizes and resolutions available 
  • Yes Unlimited revisions included
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never shared with anyone)



We design your Infographic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, etc so please mention the intended use of the Infograhpic.



We appreciate your considering us for your graphic art needs. We are looking forward to serving you!

Reviews


:

WOW! This was awesome. I am blown away at how high quality this infographic is and how FAST you made it. I wanted to create a diet roadmap for a new program I am selling and I researched quite a few freelancers. I honestly thought this was going to be a $50-70 project and he created it for $10! And he turned it around in one day! Most other designers gave me a timeline of 3-5 days. When I have infographics to make in the future, I am coming back to you.

:

I ordered an infographic that uses the brand colours of my company. It was done beautifully, carefully following the guidelines. I received the graphic in 24 hours and even for some ultra-fast revisions done (literally done in minutes!) I'm more than happy, I received more than expected! I definitely recommend this artist.

:

Asked seller a few questions before beginning. Seller gave straightforward answers and delivered exactly when and what he said that he would. I am very pleased and will definitely work with seller again. Great work quality!

:

Danukz delivered an infographic at the highest level of artistry. It was phenomenal work that will generate the exact kind of attention that is needed for my business. If you're looking to level up your marketing, you should definitely give him a try - you won't be disappointed.

:

Effective and efficient are the hallmarks of Danukz's business. Expect a no-frills, no-nonsense project with quick turnaround. You won't hear much unless there is an issue. Otherwise, you will receive your order on or before your delivery date. 10/10 recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment