Thursday, April 8, 2021

Design Stunning Infographic, Customized And Engaging











About:

Hi There...!

I'm a graphic designer with 6+ years of experience.

In this gig, I will design stunning Infographic customized and engaging for you and your audience.



Please visit my Portfolio here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/oms_creations/albums/72157718399079251



Kindly check my pdf on slide 4 & 5 to get more details and the value of quality I provide



Why Me:

Because I provide

  • 100% unique and professional work (best design)
  • Creative and eye-catching Infographic Design (attracts audience)
  • Provide you with all files possible (use anywhere)
  • all sizes and resolutions available (high definition)
  • Pure vector file (easy to edit in the future)
  • Commercial Use included (in all packages)
  • Unlimited revisions included (unless you are satisfied)
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never be shared with anyone)
  • I design the infographic as you visualize it 



SO LET'S GET STARTED :)



I design your Infographic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, e-book, based on your theme, etc so please mention the intended use of the Infographic.



Kindly check the FAQ section for more details.



Feel free to message me if you have any questions,

I am online most of the time :)

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Very creative, thoughtful, and unique. Wasn't trying to fit my needs into an existing template. The end product is everything I hoped for but couldn't even imagine!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words :) It's was truly a pleasure working with you sir

Seller's Response:

What a pleasure it was to work with oms_creations. The communication was exceptional, the design work was fantastic and I will be using them again really soon.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words, It was truly a pleasure to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

liked his worked




No comments:

Post a Comment