Saturday, April 10, 2021

Design Instagram Infographics Quotes From Millionaires











About:

BONUS : I will give bonus 10 infographics for the first 10 customers free of charge as a Christmas gift.



I will provide you unique millionaires quotes Infographics for Instagram just like motivational quotes for Instagram with your logo.



The package includes best 20 quotes from the following popular millionaires.

  • Jeff Bezos
  • Warren Buffett
  • Elon Musk
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sarah Blakely



All infographics are pre-made of the size 1080x1080 pixels which is perfect fit for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.



What you will get - 



  • Best Millionaire quotes
  • Your logo on all Infographics for free 



These infographics are very colorful and eye catching compared to other infographics already in Instagram and it will definitely help your business page to grow a lot.



Contact me if you want to see my collection, I will send you a sample PDF file before purchasing.



Regards

Shamilka Fernando



Reviews


Seller's Response:

What caught my eye is the colorful content. The seller has delivered a price worthy contents super fast. I would definitely order more infographics from him. I recommend his services to anyone looking to boost their Instagram traffic.

:

Thank you and looking forward to work with you again. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment