Saturday, March 20, 2021

Design Minimalist Dashboard And Info Graphics











About:

Hi ,

Welcome to my Gig.



I have an experience of 6 years in Graphic design. 



All my designs are:



  • Professional  
  • Eye Catchy & Attractive  
  • Well Focused 
  • Well Organized 





What am I offering:



  • Dashboard Design
  • Business Info-graphic
  • Visual Resume
  • Pie Info-graphic
  • Flow Chart
  • List Info-graphic
  • Comparison Info-graphic



Prominent features of my GIG are:



  • High Resolution file
  • Print Ready file
  • Editable Source file
  • Commercial use 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hours Express delivery 
  • Provide all necessary files
  • Great Customer service





Feel free to get in touch with me at any time if you have any questions.



Contact me before placing an order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.



I am working 24/7.



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed





Place your order now



Thanks 

Best Regards

amin

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amin was very communicative and ready to adapt the gig until I was satisfied with the result. Great work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.

:

Thanks for helping!

:

Great work!

:

Job well done...highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment