Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Design Amazon Supplement Vitamin Product Images With Infographics











About:

⭐️ EXCLUSIVE OFFER FROM AN AMAZON SELLER ⭐️



IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact me before you make your purchase - we need to ensure we have the correct requirements for us to get started on your project. Hit that "Contact Seller" button now, and let's talk about how we can help you succeed on Amz! The quicker we connect, and the more information you can give me at this stage, the higher the chances are of your business succeeding!



Hey, I'm Floyd from the UK. What sets me apart from most graphic designers that create Amz product listing images is, they have little to no experience with what works on Amazon - whereas I have over 6 years of experience selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Shopify. I have learned first-hand what works and what doesn’t, which you will directly benefit from when using my services. 



This gig includes:

  • Stylish infographics
  • Lifestyle images
  • Research competitors
  • Free consultation 
  • Update current images (if needed)
  • Reflection/shadow
  • Background removal



Is your request not listed? Ask me about the FULL LISTING PACKAGE (7 x images), supply stock images, keyword research, and SAVE $30! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hard to beat Floyd's communication. He sends videos explaining his thinking, choices and asking questions which makes the process and outcome much better than most other experiences I've had with Fiverr jobs. He takes the time to understand what you want and also guide you with his expert knowledge.

Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with you, Mick. I wish you all the best on your Amazon adventure and keep me posted on the next project, and thanks for the tip! Floyd ;)

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with Floyd. He was professional and prompt throughout the project. Would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with you, Alexender. I wish you all the best on your Amazon adventure - Floyd ;)

Seller's Response:

Floyd is very responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure the work is done right.




No comments:

Post a Comment