Sunday, February 21, 2021

Create Professional Flat Infographic Presentation











About:

I will create a simple yet eye catching FLAT  MODERN PROFESSIONAL INFOGRAPHIC DESIGN with 10 points from scratch, custom made just for you in 2 days.

Price starts from $5 (10 data points - maximum 200 words)

Please understand that for this gig you have to provide all 10 points properly written in the way you want in the infographic in word or text format.

The information you send me for the infographic should be complete. Also if you want the infographic to be properly branded, please provide me with your email and/or website and/or phone number and/or logo.

Why me:

  • 100% unique and professional work
  • Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom   size.
  • Revisions included
  • Creative and eye-catching design 

Thank you for viewing my FLAT  MODERN PROFESSIONAL INFOGRAPHIC DESIGN GIG.

Hope to work with you soon.



BASIC PACKAGE of $5

STANDARD PACKAGE of $25

PREMIUM PACKAGE OF $45

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is a top class. Very accomodating. I asked for changes several times and she did exactly what I asked her to do. Will definitely buy from her soon.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for such a nice feedback and thanks again for purchasing my professional flat infographic presentation design gig. It was a fantastic experience working with you. Hope to work with you again soon.

Seller's Response:

Brilliant work yet again on my infographic flyer to give out to my members. Highly recommended :)

Seller's Response:

Once again it was a fantastic experience working with Sammy.

Seller's Response:

Great Communication, Fast response and I recommend their services. Another project coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment