Monday, February 22, 2021

Design Professional Infographic From Your Data











About:

Greetings!



Portfolio: flickr.com/photos/toobasial/



I design creative infographics that showcase raw data as easy-to-understand information by using tables, charts, graphs etc. I design infographic of following types:

  • Comparison infographic
  • How-to's
  • Informational list
  • Timeline
  • Photographic
  • Hierarchical
  • Single chart
  • Visual resume
  • Interactive PDFs
  • ANY OTHER TYPE
Don't know the perfect type for your data? I will help you out!



This is toobasial, a friendly graphic designer with 4 years of experience in print design and photo editing and a level one seller on fiverr with so many happy customers.

I love engaging and working with new people from all around the World.

I value your work and believe in:
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • 100% effort in every order
  • Friendly and polite communication towards my clients
  • On time delivery


Unlimited revisions and 100% money back guarantee



Ready to get your data visualized?

Order now and let's get started!

Thank you

Reviews


:

Great work, thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment