Thursday, February 25, 2021

Design A Creative And Unique Infographic











About:

Hi there!.

I'm an experienced graphic designer, video editor and motion graphic designer.

I will create an infographic design that is eye-catching, functional and suitable for you and your audience. I will take into account your personal ideas and taste, as well as your needs and what your market area requires.

A unique business like yours deserves a unique design experience.



If you are looking for something you cannot find on my gigs, do not hesitate to contact me. I'm open to other types of projects.



Together we can increase your business visibility, make it more appealing to the public so everyone can know who you are.



Please CONTACT ME before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Pablo is really great to communicate with. My request was a bit atypic and my wishes/needs difficult, for me, to express via email exchanges. He did the best with what I gave him. I will try to find someone in my town with whom I can have more detailed phone conversations; this is the only reason why I put a 1 star on the "buy again or recommend". It's me, not Pablo! Thank you Pablo!

:

This is the second time that I have used Pablo to commission infographics for my real estate projects, I am sure that it will not be my last! Great work as usual, highly recommend.

:

Its important to explain the brief very well. Something I clearly missed in both cases, and these was no draft for me to work from before the final was delivered. I was hoping for something more like the examples on the profile, but didn't quite get there in the end, after paying for two different infographics.

:

Infographic design including some research and extra area/topic understanding. The job took longer than expected, but very understandable due the complexity of the job.

:

I highly recommend using Pablo, excellent service! The infographic produced was very professional, creative and met all of the objectives of the project brief. Communication was fantastic from start to finish. I will definitely be using this service again for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment