Sunday, January 17, 2021

Your Graphic Design Work











About:

Hi,

Don't waste your valuable money and time for graphic design works!!!

Through this gig I will ensure to deliver a quality product according to your requirement within 24hrs just for $5. 

Following list is contain the services that I'm provided.



My Services

  • Advertising (banners, covers, headers)
  • Changing colours
  • Facebook cover photo designing
  • Resize/ crop image 
  • Image editing & enhancing
  • Image manipulating
  • Product retouching
  • Background removal- white/ transparent/ different bg
  • Removing/ Adding Objects
  • Posters, Flyers, Interfaces, Presentation
  • Ebook Cover Designing 
  • +Many More



This is a express delivery gig. Do not hesitate to contact me any time to ensure a hassle free service ! : ) that will bring you to full satisfaction level.



Just feel free to contact me any time. I will response within maximum 6 hours.



ORDER NOW & submit your graphic designing task I will do my best to FULFILL YOUR REQUIREMENTS!



For bulk orders - leave a message – I have an interesting offers.



Excusively from fiverr ~ Thanks for visiting.

Reviews


:

thrucrations is an excellent image editor! He is responsive, friendly, and his work is accurate. Highly recommended!

:

The seller communicated in a timely fashion and made all changes based on my recommendations.

:

thrucrations is awesome to work with! He is patient with requests for revisions when projects require fine-tuning, and he is capable, efficient, and friendly. Always recommended!

:

thrucrations is an excellent graphic artist who can modify any image exactly as requested. He is detail-oriented, responsive, efficient, and friendly; I always enjoy working with him.

:

Thanks... great job as always.... did you get the order about the sickle cell warrior logo?




No comments:

Post a Comment