Thursday, January 21, 2021

Edit, Create And Design PDF And Cs Files











About:

Inventive Visual Designs specializes in quick file editing services.

My services include PDF, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator editing with a fast turnaround time!



Other services:



  • EPUB design
  • Vector trace/edit.
  • Type-setting/styling.
  • Photo/Image Retouch.
  • PDF fillable documents.
  • Resume templates/edits.
  • Preflight files for commercial printing
  • Word to PDF and InDesign or vice versa.
  • Color enhancement and color separation.
  • Conversion to and from, PDF, jpeg, png, indd, psd, tiff, eps, ai.





Note: Before placing an order, please contact me first via message!



Your satisfaction is my mission | 100% quality guaranteed



PLEASE NOTE: If you need a new design or something to be re-designed, please contact me first in order to gather all specifications of your project, so I can provide you with an estimate and turnaround time of your projects!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work, he delivered within 2 hours like he promised and the work was perfect. I will definitely choose him if I will need to create PDF file in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your help with my PDF.

:

You’re very welcome, anytime!

:

Quick, Courtesy and very responsive! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!




No comments:

Post a Comment