Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Create A Professional And Totally Unique Infographic











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig...!



You want a stunning infographic that stands apart from the crowd and doesn't break the bank right?



Then I can guarantee you won't be disappointed when you chose me to work on your project! I work as a creative freelancer and have over 10 years industry experience.



So here's what you get:



  • Unique and Professional infographic work.
  • Delivery within just 24 hours. (extra gig)
  • All and any source files (eps, ai, pdf).
  • Infographic in all sizes (A4, A3, A2, Web quality or any custom size).
  • 100% ownership of work and commercial use.
  • 100% editable layered files so that you can edit or change the design easily.
  • Unlimited revisions (I will work until you are 100% satisfied).



What's a data point?



If you're not sure what a data point is or how many you think you need, just let me know, I'd be happy to tell you exactly what they are.



Formats Provided

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • PPT

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with and responsive. Highly recommend

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment