Monday, April 26, 2021

Create 3D Tvc Logo Animation And Motion Graphics











About:

I have vast experience in 2D animation and MotionGraphics .

I always fulfill the brief  to the best of my ability and meet the required deadlines. 


All my work is qualified with industry standards.
My up time is 100%. I'm building long-term negotiations.

I know how this industry works, and my portfolio speaks for me



please message and brief about your project before place any order.



all rates are Negotiable. reason a high rates for those people who place order without  confirmation or brief :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very well done man. Thanks for your professionalism.

:

Thanks a lot :)

:

i really like to work with Umair, he is always the best of the freelancer i ever work with. He is good and professional.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment