Sunday, April 25, 2021

Creatively Design Your Infographics And Flyers











About:

Having piles of workload? Doubtful in your creative juices? Well let me help you.



Hi, I am guhit_klik , a five-year experienced graphic designer and I am here to help you out. I have been freelancing for about three years now.



I will be designing an infographics and flyers in your preferred size. Any contents and topics are available. Two revisions will be given. Format will sent in png, pdf and indd. This will also be print-ready and all you need to do is to submit it.



Full instructions shall be given as well as the topic, the content and the preferred theme.



Convenient right? Also, this is a 100% money-guaranteed order so get one now and help this kid get his first 10 gigs! Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment