Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Design Any Professional Infographic











About:

Please Knock me before Order.



Note: All the designs I make through CANVA, so I can share canva share for the source file.



I will make a beautiful infographic on any topic. Before giving you a quote I have to see your final stats/text/data/info you want me to turn into an infographic.



I use professional canva tools to making your info into professional graphics.

I am using these tools for more than 4 years, and I can provide you a classic and clean eye-catching design for commercial use.



Why order me:-

  • Your 100% satisfaction is the first priority for me.
  • Unique and professional work 
  • Canva share file so easy to edit in future
  • Provide you all file formats like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • Custome resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality, or any custom size.
  • Unlimited revisions included to all package
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never share with anyone)
  • Creative and eye-catching design
  • On-time Delivery Guaranteed



What I need:

  • Color choice or your Brand Color
  • Dimension ( if Available )
  • Final Information



Please feel free to message me if you have any more questions or special requests.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment