Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Product Photo Editing And Graphic Designing











About:

Welcome to my product photography editing service



Hello:)

Are looking for professional assistance from an Amazon product photography editor? then you have come to the right place!! 

My only goal is to stand out your product on the optimal position and achieve your satisfaction through provide fast, reliable, high quality and low-cost services.





Service Brief:
  • Background removal/changing (clipping path use pen TOOL)
  • Design an attractive Main image (with product dimensions)
  • Infographic images (shows the product's features, additional graphics and texts, Amazon zooming options, etc....)
  • Removing dust or any kind of scratches/spots (so that your image looks more beautiful)
  • Add logo or label to your product

  • Custom icons and badges
  • and Many more


I will be happy if I get an opportunity to help you!!





Exclusively on fiverr.com





Thanks

GOKUL

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My project was completed in a timely manner. Communication with the seller was prompt and effective. I am pleased with my order.

:

I am very pleased with the way my order turned out. He did exactly as I had requested and was great with communication. I will definitely use again.

:

iam so happy to work with you. I will wait for your next order 👍

:

Very professional Job.Fast delivery. Highly recommend to everyone. Friendly to multiple revisions

:

fast and he take my idea in the first moment. excelente diseñador el cual capto mi idea desde un principio.




No comments:

Post a Comment