Sunday, January 31, 2021

Create Realistic 3D Travel Mug Mockups











About:

Hello I am mohamed



I will Convert your 2D Cover into 10 different HD 3D Treavel mug Mockups.



travel mug Mockups are one of the Best ways to promote your travel mug, you can use my Mockups on Various Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc 



In This GIG you will get

  •  10 travel mug Mockups 
  •  Realistic High-Quality Picture in JPG or PNG format
  •  300DPI High-Resolution Mockups
  •  Free Modification

GIG Requirements:



send me your existing travel mug cover in JPG, PNG or PDF format with high quality.and I will turn it into an attractive and cool looking 3D cover.You Can choose the covers from my GIG Samples,

if you have any question feel free to inbox me



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment