Saturday, April 24, 2021

Create Infographics Your Amazon Product And Instagram Design











About:

    -Welcome to My create infographics for your amazon product and Instagram design Service-



Hello,

I am here to help you by making your product infographic and amazon listing.And I will give you FREE offline seo service.I will put some tags on your images.I hope it can help to rank your product on the search and grow up your sales.



Flowing:

Competitor analysis before start your listing design

Most of time live work & instant delivery

Life time correction (any minor things)

Friendly communication & response within 2 hours

Standard optimized images according as amazon standard



I'm pretty sure you'll love my creativity, so I look forward to working with you soon.

Thanks for watching my listing.



I can make you ANY POSTER/INFOGRAPHIC

  • creative poster
  • brochure/leaflet/flyer
  • any printed advertisement
  • social media banner
  • illustrative infographic poster
  • vector poster from photo
  • pixelated photo to vector format
  • image file to Illustrator file


My works are high quality and I provide the source file so you can print my works. I am very flexible in any creative style you desire. Message me if you want just a sample and I can make it for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

"Thanks so much!

:

I like the design, well done! Slight communication difficulty, I had to be detailed with my instructions. Will use again.

:

"Thanks so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment