Monday, March 8, 2021

Infographic Design For Business And Amazon Product











About:

Welcome to my infographic design gig! You're looking for the infographic to present your business and product at amazon and instagram very effectively. 

Everybody has been going crazy about the infographic design since they have been appeared. That is on account that infographics can impart data in dense and profoundly visual way- when planned well. Displaying the data in an outwardly engaging manner still remains a top priority of mine. Just share your content and thoughts to me then I’ll show you the magic of my infographic design skills.

What you’ll get here?

  • Infographic design

  • Fast turnaround time
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High Res Jpg file
  • Print ready Pdf file
  • Editable source file (Ai, PSD, CDR)
  • Powerpoint Ppt file
  • Customer support
  • Design advice
  • Money back guarantee

Looking forward to work with you on your infographic project.

Regards

Sadie.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As allways, I'm very pleased with my delivery :o)

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Pleasure to work with charlotte.

Seller's Response:

I love the outcome of working with Sadie, but not the process. Deadlines are missed and promises of new deadlines also missed. Deliverable was needed for a live program that was promised in time and it wasn't. So I would have to make sure next time, if there is one, that I have a big head start on the time for completion.

Seller's Response:

I communicated well and delivered the first delivery before deadline. I briefed that the fillable will be provided upon design approval. The buyer requested for revisions that's why Lisa missed the deadline.

:

Amasing work! LOVE it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment