Saturday, March 13, 2021

Creative Power Point Slides And Prezi Presentation











About:

See My Creative Presentation Designs in Live Portfolio (My REAL SAMPLES) 

I Create PPT and Document File 



Features:

- Conversion of PPt into prezi

- Use of Music (Recommended)

- Covert PDF,Word,Excel and Vice verse

- Editing + Modification facilities

- Decent + Attractive Slides

- Use of Animations

- New, Unique, Professional & Colorful Themes

- Use of Your Company Logo

- 4:3 Ratio + 16:9 Ratio

- Info graphics Design

- Use of Header & Footer

- Color Variations



Delivery Time

I always try to deliver the order the soonest possible. Of course, if you are in a hurry, you can mark the “Extra Fast” field option and I promise I will deliver it in maximum 24 hours from the time of your order.

Custom Order

You can always contact with me in case you did not find exactly what you were looking for and be sure that we will do it.

Please Contact me First Before You Order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Had a great experience

Seller's Response:

He asked me for the professional PowerPoint and i provided him, he like my work and place another order. thanks Quality work provided with in timeline. thanks

Seller's Response:

Fantastic. He always provide Excellent work! Great quality, fast and very professional. Will continue to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience!

Seller's Response:

Multiple Time I utilize Opolox administrations and he is truly outstanding on this stage. He works quickly, amazingly well, and exactly what we need. Much thanks to you to such an extent..




No comments:

Post a Comment