Thursday, March 4, 2021

Create Lifestyle Images For Your Ecommerce Store











About:

Hello! I'm Leo, and I specialize in e-commerce stores. I've been doing it for 5 years and have made awesome content. you can view them here leozarsaga.crevado.com



My services include :

-product retouching

-image enhancing

-lifestyle images

-infographics

-photo manipulations

-product mock ups

-background removals

 

I'll provide you with



a very fast turnover (24 hours or less)

Hands on Communications , I will update you with every process

100% Satisfactory We'll make it perfect for you!

 

If you are not happy with my work, I will refund your FULL purchase.

 

If you have Bulk Images, please send me a message before confirming your purchase.

Reviews


:

Very satisfied! It is very easy to communicate with him, he understands very quickly what he has to do, this means that he is professional and has experience. He works very fast and communicates with you all the steps he takes to approve if you are satisfied with what he does, and he does a very good job. I recommend him!

:

The seller was incredibly fast and reactive. The communication was great, and he made many improvements following our suggestions. Thanks, Leozarsaga :)

:

Leo is a very great designer. Fast and excellent guy. A plus is his positive comunication and new ideas that can add value. Congratulation Leo!

:

Very fast on the delivery. I was very impressed with the image created for my logo. I needed it. Thank you

:

Seller was quick to respond and patient even though there were many revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment