Sunday, February 7, 2021

Design Your Family Tree In Clean, Customisable Style











About:

I will design your family tree in a clean cut, simplistic chart. Each tree members name and year of birth-year of death will be included in a coloured or uncoloured box (2x1 ratio) of your choosing (different colours can be used for different paternal/maternal families). Their relations to other members will be shown via solid or dashed lines (male=solid, female=dashed), to clearly present their connections. The Standard & Premium packages also include their picture (preferably of their face for easy identification) to the left of the name. Pictures are typically cropped to a 1x1 ratio to maintain symmetry within the chart.



DISCLAIMER:

I can do some research into your family tree if you are unaware of members. I understand that many people are unfamiliar with their more distant relatives, and I can use Ancestry.com to do some digging. For this I will require the names, birth/death years of at least 3 family members, and roughly the area they are from. However, I must make clear that I am NOT a professional genealogist, and so I may not be able to guarantee results or find long lost family. You will be refunded if there isn't enough information to create your tree.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment